In today's blog I will be discussing the current development of my Alpha game, so far I have an 'Introduction' scene and a level that follows one characters' journey from start to end. My game is slowly beginning to get to where it should be. I have recently created an 'Ending' scene to this level also. I will discuss the challenges I faced creating this 'Alpha' game, what worked and didn't work! Issues include; the 'Start' button not appearing or functioning and and the scenes not building or playing in sequence. When I go into 'play' mode, the scenes don't appear in the correct sequence. However, all the dialogue and interactions between the characters are completed for this level, through the use flowcharts. I will include screenshots of my flowcharts, below. I am hoping to create at least three levels for this game but in order to do this, I will need to solve the technical problems above. On completion of the development...
Hi Isabel, I like that you added a personal motto on your sidebar. I believe in that motto too, no matter what people say about your life they can't change you if you don't want that to be changed. You live your life and they live theirs. People shouldn't tell you how or what you should change about your life. If you want to change your life, no one can do that for you. Plus, it's your life.
ReplyDelete