Unity Tutorial 5

Welcome back to my blog!,

"Can't add script behavior levelreset. The script needs to derive from monobehavior!". The only issues that I had this week with Unity was the fact that #c visual studio was not working for me. I have absolutely no idea why. My code is an exact match to the one in the tutorial that I watched by Jimmy Vegas and yet, it still throws up this error every time I want to apply the script to a scene onto a object. By the end I realized that without this, my game is quite behind in terms of #c. I have it all done but I cannot apply the #c to anything because this error keeps popping up. I followed the tutorial exactly and I'm at a loss on this. 
         Although everything else has be done properly for this weeks unity tutorial. I found he tutorial is be very engaging and informative to watch. I just wish that I had gotten my #c working properly by now. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed following along with this tutorial as I found it to be a very helpful tool that will help me understand the program unity as whole much better. I will continue trying to figure out this error so that it becomes easier for me as I move on. 
    Until next time......


Progress of my work in Unity. (My own image)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement