Unity Free Tutorials

In today's blog I will be discussing what Unity tutorials that I will be looking at and following to help guide me in the development of my own game. I will look up some tutorials that are relevant to my game. They will help me with any issues that I'm currently having or if i want to implement any new features into my game. The first thing that I will do id look up what tutorials are available and my perhaps help me out too. I found this particular tutorial to be quite helpful: 

This was a good tutorial for me to follow because it really helped me out with the current issue that I'm having with my game. My problem is this, I'm unable to figure how to order each of my scenes in a sequence. For example, I want my home screen scene to appear first and my ending screen scene to appear last. his tutorial follows a series on YouTube where it outlines how I would go about doing this for my game. Overall this helped me out big time and I feel better having discovered this Unity 2D tutorial. 

The next tutorial that I followed was the one that I will show down Below. I found this particular tutorial to also be quite helpful and fun to do. 

I found this to be easy and fun to follow along with. I chose to do this particular tutorial because I was having issues with using #c in Unity 2D. I found it to be confusing and tricky to use. So this tutorial came in very handy and useful too. Now I have a better understanding of how to use #c in Unity 2D and I feel like I will have less issues and problems moving forward. Overall I'm feeling much more positive about the development of my game and I can't wait to finally finish it. 

Image result for gaming tutorials
Unity image;
Sources Google images;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement