Introduction to a future something....?

Introduction Post:

The best class that I took last semester was 'Design Process & Practice'. I really enjoyed this module last semester because I found it to be very interesting and creative. I really enjoyed using the program, 'Illustrator' when I was making posters, leaflets and some lab task work. I found it to be exciting because it was a module where I could let my creativity fly! I also found the group assignment to be informative and fun. I found working in a group to be an experience which intrigued me. I worked on projects in a group for an assignment and we would meet up and describe our ideas and do brainstorms. We also chose to do one task each and come in and meet up and discuss and present what we each had done. I chose to do the research and statistics part because I taught that i would found that job to be the most interesting for me. This module really helped me gain a better understanding of how to use the program, 'illustrator' and how to research and explore different ideas and how to express them.
            My biggest accomplishment last year was when I achieved excellent grades for all my modules for both semester 1 and 2 of last year. In semester 1 I achieved A and B grades but mostly A grades, which I think is a very important achievement if I do say so myself. In the second semester I achieved both A and B grades again both it was an even mix between them both, which honestly is pretty great too.
             My goal for this module is to gain a better understanding of how writing blog posts work and how to work together with other people in a group. I also would like to know how to use Adobe Animate in a effective and professional way. 
             I went on holidays to Portugal over the break and it was amazing! The weather was gorgeous which just also put me in such a positive mood. The skies were always blue and the temperature was great but may have been too hot at times. We had a outdoor heated swimming pool which I loved so much! It was so nice to just relax in and sunbathe around the pool. We stayed in a villa with three bedrooms, kitchen, three bathrooms and a living room. We traveled and explored all over the city and countryside. We had amazing food too. We went on a spectacular boat trip out on the coast and it was awesome. It was so scenic and I took loads of photographs. 
             I have a dog who I got when I was ten years old and he is now nine. His name is Pippin and his type of breed is a golden cocker spaniel. He is a very excitable, loving and energetic dog and I love him so much. He is so sweet and especially so when he's begging for food. Here is a picture of what he would look like!:

This is what my dog/pet would look like in real life.


The television shows that I have been enjoying watching recently have been 'The Handmaid's Tale' and American Horror story. I have liked watching them as soon as they come out and watching as soon as I can because I cannot wait any longer!


Comments

  1. Your dog is so cute! Would love to get a pug or an Australian shepherd. I would love to go to Portugal, I never been there before but I been to Spain and it was the best holiday ever. Would love to go on another holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabel, I love your posts :) Well done on the great grades, you know what they say about hard work pays off! I was happy with mine too, keep working and keep focus :) I've never actually been to Portugal but I plan to travel abroad so that'll definitely be on my list !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hollie, I'm Dani from group 2, i have to say your blog is really nice and your doggy is well cute, your blogs are well put together,it's really nice to see you showing some of your experience and how well you have done up to this point, i really don't have anything bad to say, just keep up the good work and best of luck with the course and hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Your dog is super cute I love him that breed is so stunning, Well done on you your grades they are a great achievement shows how much work you put in last year!! Portugal is amazing I haven't gone since I was very young but I would love to go back, the boat trip you went in sounds amazing id love to do something like that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Isabel! Your dog is adorable, Pippin is great name. American Horror Story is the best! Have you seen the new season? I think it's really good. Portugal sounds nice, jealous that you had such nice weather! It's good that you enjoyed Design Process and Practice I agree it really let everyone explore their creativity. Nice introduction to you as a person, I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Isabel! Cute dog, I love the colour of his coat. I've never been to Portugal I've heard it's stunning though. Well done on getting such great grades last year! Design Process and Practice was a cool module, you must like Visual Design Fundamentals then too? Anyway great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Isabel! Have really been enjoying reading your blog and all your posts! Also I love your new blog design.. very nice :) My favourite module out of the whole CDM course so far was actually Design practice and process too.. glad you're enjoying the design stuff! Best of luck with the blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Isabel, I really liked your blog post and enjoyed reading through it. It was a fun read. Very interesting that you enjoyed Visual design fundamentals. I wasnt a fan of it myself but its cool to hear you enjoyed it. Also I really love your dog, what breed is it as it looks familair. Good luck with year two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Isabel! Your dog is so cute! Such a cute name too! I love Portugal, I went to Albufeira two years ago and it was fab. Wow your one smart cookie! They're amazing grades you should be really proud of yourself. Looking for ward to getting to know you more!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Isobel, first of all I love the your blog design its really bright and cheerful. Similarly to you I really enjoyed Design Process and Practise it was one of my favourite modules and really gave me a good insight to design. I went to Portugal once about 2 years ago with two of my cousins and it was so nice i'd say it was amazing! Your dog looks like he's so cute I've always wanted a dog but my my mam is allergic so I can't until I've moved out. Loved reading your blog, and look forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Isabel, I really enjoyed reading your intro. I'm glad to hear that you liked Design Process and Practice, definitely one of the better modules during the second semester. Happy to see that you got A and B grades, well done! Portugal sounds awesome, although I never had the chance to visit. Your dog looks hella cute! Overall a very good introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Isabel, I really liked reading through your introduction. I too liked Design process and practice, I really enjoyed working with illustrator and graphics. I also went Portugal before, it was amazing with the sunshine and warm weather compare to Ireland. I've never been on a boat trip but hearing from you sounded unreal. I will go on boat trip once in my life time. Anyway Good Luck on this semester! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement