Workshop 01

Workshop 01
Reflection on the workshop:

The topic is entirely new to me. I have never done this type of exercise before. During  the first workshop we had to put ourselves into groups with our peers. We had to to figure out the 'traffic light exercise'. We had to describe in plain english how each traffic light works according to the illustration that we were given. Once we did this we had to draw a sequence/flow chart outlining the steps or procedure for our proposed solution. I found this to be a good exercise step because it made it easier to visualise our idea on how each traffic light would work in sequence with the others.
                  I learned how apply myself to describe how our idea worked in a more visual way. I felt that the delivery method worked very well for us as it made our idea seem clearer. I enjoyed working in groups with other people and to discuss and to provide a solution to our problem. Then we developed a timeline based solution using Adobe Animate and to develop a code based solution using Adobe Animate. I found this part of the exercise particularly helpful because it helped me to get a better understanding of our solution. We then presented our proposed solutions in our groups to everyone. We described the different stages of the development procedure. I did feel that it could be difficult to focus when your're in a group because its hard to get a word in sometimes. There were times when it was difficult to be heard in a group.
                 I feel that writing about my experience about this exercise was very helpful for me. It helped me to reflect on our steps that we took to get to our proposed solution for the task. I feel that it helps me to engage better with the exercise and learn how to work effectively in a group. I very much enjoyed the interactivity of working together with other people because it helped to understand how to work well in a group of people and how to appreciate other people's ideas. Overall I found this exercise very helpful because it helped me to get a better understanding with the exercise and how to work well with other people in a group. I found that our final solution was quite good in the end of the task. At times I found it difficult to be heard too.
Reflecting on my thoughts:




Image result for isolated
This is how I feel about this exercise that we did in a group during the workshop.
Click here for link to image!
Click here for link to image!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement