Feedback On Peers Final Project

Related image
Final Project Completed
Sources, Google images;


Today, I will be discussing the feedback that I will be giving to one of my fellow students who has completed their multimedia project. Today there was a chance to check out everyone's and every group's game or multimedia project. I was able to go around and actually play some peoples games. From this, I'm supposed to pick one fellow peers project and give feedback on it. I chose to give feedback on Dani Nolans multimedia project game. I decided to discuss her game because I felt that it was very impressive in terms of functionality and design. 

I find her game to be really well done because it shows her skills and ability. The game works functionally and looks interesting and unique. The game is where you play as a character and you fight these creatures in order to pass the level but you also have to tackle the obstacles that stand in your way. I find this approach to the game design to be quite fun and creative. The capabilities of Dani being able to create this game and make it actually work is quite incredible. The game itself is very colourful which adds to the overall look and feel of the game which makes it quite inviting to the player. There are also sound effects during actions and fights scenes which I feel adds to the overall gameplay of the game and makes for an immersive game experience. The way in which Dani has created her game is amazing because it incorporates so many good elements of gaming features.

Although I could say that there should be more levels to add to a longer gameplay experience which would make it better none the less it's still a great game. Today we were presenting our final games and I feel that it was a great experience to have because I got to see what other students have created while it made me take a deeper look at our groups to own game and allowed me to reflect upon it.

Thanks for reading !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement