Game Design Document


I used  'DunDoc' to create my 'GDD' (Game Design Document) for my game project and it was a very helpful way to organize my thoughts and ideas for my game idea visually. I felt that visually expressing my game was indescribably useful and effective to me. 
         In my 'DunDoc' 'GDD', you will find all the information that I am thinking on to design my game. You will discover information on the design elements, characters information and various game elements etc. I hope that by doing this that it will give you a better understanding of what my overall game idea will look like.



My GDD (Screenshot)






Comments

  1. Hi Isabella,
    I've read your DunDoc document on you game design and it looks great! I think your idea for the game is really original and looks very interesting. The part where you mentioned that the outcome of the game depends on the players actions and answers really remained me of a game that came out this year called Detroit: Become Human. Is there no pre-made ending to your game (a goal that the player should aim towards?) or will the ending be strictly formed based on the players actions?
    I'm really looking forward to see how to develop your game further.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement