Week 8 Comments and Feedback

In this blog I will be discussing comments and feedback that I have received so far and the comments on feedback that I have given. I will go through the quality of the feedback that I have received and the feedback that I have given to other students. I will also discuss my opinion on the feedback tasks that I have done so far as well. 

Feedback In: I would say that overall I would rate the feedback that I received from the other students as quite good and highly rated. I get quite a good amount of comments on the majority of posts and the quality of those comments are good and helpful. I find that the comments that are the most useful would be the ones where you read them and you can tell straight away that they actually read my entire blog post and they didn't just skim through it or relied on what other people said and rehashed what they said but wrote it in a different way. The comments that are the most helpful for me personally is when they offer advice and ask questions and they don't just say: "that was very interesting.... etc". 

Feedback Out: I would say that the quality of the feedback that I am leaving for other students is of high standard. I like to read the entire blog post and leave constructive criticism and feedback that I feel will help them out. I feel that what feedback I leave them is relevant and helpful. I ask them questions and I will offer advice to them too. I have found good feedback strategies through giving people feedback. I find that the 'WWW' strategies feedback system is a really good tool to use when giving feedback and I find to be really help me out when giving others feedback. I am getting some good writing styles and techniques while I analyse other people's blog posts. It's interesting to see how differently other people write and how they express their thoughts. This helps me to adapt my writing style from time to time when I feel like changing it up a bit. 

Blog Comments: I feel that by commenting on people's introduction blogs I do get a sense of who they are. I have commented on many different people's introduction blogs by now and I do get a better understanding of who this person is and what kind of personality they have. I am happy with introduction blog post because I feel that it captures who I am and what kind of personality I have. My introduction blog post conveys my hobbies, personal life, travels and my family. This enables readers to get to know me very easily and clearly. I believe that my blog in general encapsulates the real me and it allows me the space for people to get to know me. 

Looking Forward: I feel that I need to allow myself more time to write each feedback comment to each and every fellow student. I'm not sure if I want to make any changes to my blog at this very moment because I have already added some much to it and changed the theme of my blog to make it more inviting to the readers. 


Overall I feel that I have gone through all of my thoughts on these various topics. I feel that I have discussed everything that was relevant to this post. I have discussed my opinion on the feedback tasks and how I'm doing at them. 

Related image
My thoughts on Feedback;
Sources Google images;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement