week 8 Progress

In today's blog I will be discussing how happy or unhappy I am with the progress that I have currently been making in this module. I will go through how I'm handling this module and how I manage to get everything done efficiently and effectively. At the moment I think that I'm getting along quite well in regards to my current points that I have attained by participating in this module. So far if I keep going at the pace that I'm going with my points I will achieve 378 pints total and that means that I will receive a A and I can finish early too. 
         I'm on track to finishing early because I have done every blog post necessary as well as extra credit which, I did in my spare time. If we're talking about my progress with my game, then it wouldn't be as positive. This is because I simply don't have enough time or energy to work on it most of the time. There is a lot of assignments to do and sometimes they are due all at once. It can be tricky to find a balance when doing assignments and tasks effectively. 
        I would say that my weekly routine is good for the most part but, it can be quite bad depending on the workload that I have that week. It's hard to maintain a good weekly routine because it can all depends on the amount of work you ave to finalize that week. I would say that I like them all equally. There's not really one where I would say that I definitely like doing that the most. I used to be really good at doing the extra credit options every week but I haven't done them in three weeks by now but, I'm hoping to do a couple of them this week. 
       The changes that I would like to make for semester two of this module would be trying to manage my time better even when I'm busy with many different assignments. I t would easy to manage my time well for this module at the beginning of semester one but, now it's becoming more and more difficult. This is due to having to do a lot of lab work and assignments are at once. I don't leave things aside till the last minute so I'm unsure how I would overcome this struggle. I would like to avoid falling behind in any tasks or assignments if at all possible. 
        
Image result for motivational
Motivational image;
Sources Google images;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement