Game Design Document

Image that represents our game
Sources Google images;


In this weeks blog, I will be discussing our GDD (Game Design Document) for our game that we are going to create. This was written by our project leaders: James Reynolds and Chris Carney, but we are all in the same big group so our GDD will be the same. My role will be displayed in the powerpoint video and what I will be contributing to this project. Our GDD is in PowerPoint form. 

Introduction to our game:
The game we are aiming to create is an open world 3D game about the 1916 Rising. We aim to recreate Dublin, researching pictures and footage from the time to help us. The game will be made in Unity and we will be using the plugin Fungus for the narratives

Below is a video showcasing our GDD in PowerPoint form:
Link to GDD video: https://vimeo.com/325028075
Password: 19Sixteen



Screenshot of GDD



I talked to Chris and James about my role within the team and this is my role

Asset Management

  • Always keeps in contact with James & Chris. 
  •  Communicating with Conor, Leah and Chloe. Find assets on the unity store that would  benefit in world creation and mechanics of the game.
  • Take notes of every asset we use and may use in the future for easy finding among the teams. 
This is my role for the Multimedia project and I will be locating suitable assets for our game on the Unity store that would benefit in world creation and mechanics of the game. I will will make note of every asset that we used by keeping them listed in a document. I will also note any asset that we may use in the future as well. As part of my role, I will communicate with Conor, Leah and Chloe when needed and I will always keep in contact with the groups leaders; James and Chris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement