Assignments Post

First Impressions:


I'm really intrigued by our group project phase 1 module assignment. It's a group project with four people. We choose our own groups. We base who we choose for our groups on our interest, skill set and ideas. I found this very interesting to do because we had to research and create a concept board expressing our individual ideas for the project and what we could bring to the assignment. This was a fun task to do because I enjoyed making a concept for my 'visually creativity' module last year. I'm excited by the visual design fundamentals assignment too because its what interests me personally. This module includes what I find interesting to achieve the most. This is very different to other what I have done in other classes because I have never done any type of tasks that are similar to this in my other modules as of yet. It's kind of similar to other tasks that I had to do in my other modules because I had to research topics and discuss and compare them to each other. Overall it's quite different though.
                     The extra credit task that grabs my attention is the HEART task. This is where you explore health, happiness, empathy, attention and reading time relating to the growth mindset topic. I would be interested in doing this task because I found the whole Growth Mindset topic very intriguing to write about and explore.



Related image
My thoughts image
Image result for excited

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement