First Playable

Hey Guys!,


Image result for time pressure
Feeling Time Pressured
Sources; Google images;

For today's blog I will be discussing my progress with the development of my game. Unfortunately I'm behind because I was busy doing other assignments all week and week end. The deadline for the group project is for today too. Therefore I haven't made much progress on my game. I have worked on it since the last blog but I'm still at the early stages of its development.
        I hope that by the next blog regarding its development I will be much further along and I will be able to show you many screenshots displaying its design and functionality. I am having some difficulties with it such as getting it to work and show up in the game play mode. As I'm behind I hope that my game will be good enough to be finished in time. I can't wait to show you my progress when it's good enough to be showed. 


(Update) I have made some good progress with my game so far. I have an intro scene screen and an introduction to one of the characters that the player can play as. I also have a math/puzzle question on my third scene. All of which are working for the most part, just a few small errors with getting the dialogue to come in at the right time. I'm currently trying to figure out how to set up my scenes by choosing which scene appears first and then goes onto the next one when the previous one finishes. Every character and scene has dialogue and text boxes in play mode.This is my update on my game progress as of yet. 

screenshot of my updated game progress
Sources; My own image

Until Next Time........!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement