Tech Task: New blog look

Just to let you guys know I have changed the appearance of my blog. It was using a basic orange color schemed blog template before but, now I have updated it to a more modern, attractive look. I have also changed the fonts too. They now appear more stylistic than before which, I feel looks much better.
           I changed my profile picture too. Before I had no image whatsoever and now I have a brand new image of my dog. For the new theme I chose one which features nature, as I love nature and plants. There is a  muted orange background in contrast to the dark green heading background. I feel that it looks much more up to date and it features my personal aesthetic.

Please let me know what you think of the new look by commenting down below! Thanks.

Image result for new look meme
Source Link
Who Likes the new look?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement