Learning Challenge Time: Review your schedule

Image result for time management
Source Link

My approach to time management for this class is okay but it could be a lot better. I need to start getting up earlier and plan on doing more work in the morning time when I don't have lectures or labs. Some days I'm not into two in the day and most of the time I have done nothing at all. I usually do all my work for college after I'm done for the day which is normally after three or four. This is not including lab time work of course. I feel that I need to review my schedule for this module because I simply cannot get what I want done by when I want it done. I'm never usually late for an assignment because I don't eave it to the last minute but I'm still not doing well when it comes to managing my time for this module. My problem is that I don't take into account how long something will realistically take me to do. If i'm struggling with something it will always take me a while to get it done properly. 
                 Next week I think I should stretch a number of things across the week instead of scheduling to do it all over the course of the week. I need to plan to do some work over the weekend because otherwise it's just too much to do since I don't normally finish any lab work in the actual slotted lab time. I feel that this way will work a lot better for me. I also need to stop pushing things that I need to do to the next day because I'm tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future something....?

Final Game Design Document

Game Vision Statement